[Samba] samba AD directory and PHP

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Feb 27 15:32:39 UTC 2020

Am 27.02.20 um 14:10 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via samba:

>> dcX:/var/lib/samba/private/tls/ca.pem
>
> If YOU created the CA.pem and all server use that one, then yes.

I did not, samba did (I assume).

> Then you should deploy that to all servers and pc.s
> XCA is a handy tool to manage Certificates, thats the one i use.

aha

I have it working now although I seem to have some certs duplicate in
the container. Doesn't hurt, will maybe clean up later.

Now the PHP app is able to talk to both available DCs via encrypted LDAP
: that is nice.

> Ps.
> https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/2ec41m/apache_auth_and_active_directory_over_ldaps_thats/
> This one myght help.
>
> ;-)

I googled hundreds of pages in the last hours. Thanks for one more ;-)

I even consider writing another small howto.

> Back to work, need to finish some things here.

good luck, I am off for some climbing (OT, but anyway)