[Samba] Samba AD - Different IP than the existing one assigned

Lionel Monchecourt lionel.monchecourt at free.fr
Thu Feb 27 14:31:25 UTC 2020

Hi Louis

Here we go for the output of the script

Collected config  --- 2020-02-27-14:28 -----------

Hostname: adc1

DNS Domain:

FQDN: localhost

ipaddress: 172.31.6.15 172.17.0.1 172.18.0.1 172.19.0.1

-----------

Kerberos SRV _kerberos._tcp. record verified ok, sample output:

Server:         172.31.6.15

Address:        172.31.6.15#53

Non-authoritative answer:

*** Can't find _kerberos._tcp.: No answer

.

        origin = a.root-servers.net

        mail addr = nstld.verisign-grs.com

        serial = 2020022700