[Samba] samba-tool to list users of the trust domain

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Feb 26 01:20:24 UTC 2020

You may be able to use another tool like 'net rpc users' otherwise we
will need to patch samba-tool to support 'paging' the search of users.

We don't notice this with Samba <-> Samba because a Samba server does
not restrict the LDAP result size in this way (we impose a much larger
per-MB limit).

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett