[Samba] Windows ACLs : problems

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Tue Feb 25 14:11:36 UTC 2020

Am 25.02.20 um 15:04 schrieb Rowland penny via samba:

>> But access from windows still is problematic with the
>> DOM\Administrator :-(
> Hmm, what is the German for Administrator ?

same

# net rpc rights list privileges SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U
"CUSTOMER\administrator"
Enter CUSTOMER\administrator's password:
SeDiskOperatorPrivilege:
  CUSTOMER\Administrator
  BUILTIN\Administrators
  CUSTOMER\IT

Back then I created the group IT for that reason, and added the users/groups

CUSTOMER\administrator
CUSTOMER\myuser

to that group

This should work like your example group "Unix Admins" (I assume).

can't grant the privilege directly to "domänen-admins" because of the
umlaut issue.