[Samba] GPO redirected folders reg path issue

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Feb 20 14:31:01 UTC 2020

+Rowlands mail and..  ;-)

Hmm, interesting, most probley not samba but a windows setup problem.
But i need bit more info here.

First per site you have 1 or multiple DC's?
The amount of members is not needed.

Second, if you have multiple DC's. how did you sync sysvol.

Thirth, at the time when this happens and a user reports it.
Any related windows event id's .. There must be some...

Nnow, i do simular here.
I redirect even more in addition to yours, the Desktop also for example.
And i havent seen this in hmm, about 4-5 years..

Greetz,

Louis