[Samba] Provisioning fails - Codebase question

michael at chameleonoriginals.com michael at chameleonoriginals.com
Fri Feb 14 01:46:20 UTC 2020

I've tried your sources, and ran into a few errors/issues (not all
resolved to date):
Each source directory must be owned by user _apt.  I receive permission
denied errors if they are not owned by _apt.

As I proceed through the list of packages, I am encountering failures
because previous builds/installs haven't been completed (necessary
versions of packages aren't already installed or available).

For each package, I ran ./configure, make and make install, but as a
noob at building from source, I'm stuck...
I see no indication that the package is installed, and am not finding
any *.deb files