[Samba] fruit:resource=stream on ZFS safety?

Mike Pastore mike at oobak.org
Fri Feb 14 22:54:53 UTC 2020

I guess the question is: what are you streaming to? And if the answer is
streams_xattr, the question becomes: then why not just use
fruit:resource=xattr?

We've been using fruit:resource=xattr with ZoL's xattr=sa in a medium-sized
environment (a dozen Mac clients, 100 GiB/day write, 30 TiB and 14M inodes
allocated) for a year and a half or so, and it works great.