[Samba] How the program spoolss works ?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Feb 7 15:04:11 UTC 2020

Hai,

Well, now i also see, from the first mail.

name_to_sid: KILIMANDJARO\NOBODY  << user nobody (guest) as "Domain user"..
Thats not good.

/usr/sbin/winbindd: name_to_sid: KILIMANDJARO\NOBODY for domain KILIMANDJARO
/usr/sbin/winbindd: name_to_sid: failed to lookup name: NT_STATUS_NONE_MAPPED

Looks like someone is trying to print but is not AD-Domain Authenticated.
Is the pc used member of the domain and is this use logged on to the domain?

Now. Your using also 4.9.5, which normaly is fine, but there where a lot of bugfixes after that.
You might want to upgrade it also.

Or use latest from bullseye or use my repo, or if you need support (paid), get a sernet subscripton.
My repo. http://apt.van-belle.nl

Greetz,

Louis