[Samba] Failing replication

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Feb 7 07:51:32 UTC 2020

On Fri, 2020-02-07 at 08:25 +0100, Alexander Harm via samba wrote:
> Strange, we had this working the last 6 months... only a week ago these errors started showing...
>
> So, no other idea than downgrading our Windows DC to 2016?

I'm not as certain as Rowland that Windows 2019 is your issue at this
stage.

If it has been working then any incompatibility with 2019 is unlikely
to be the issue, the worry there was at the initial join stage.  The
work in recent versions around schema and replication was to make this
replication possible.

I would debug the issue further before getting to drastic measures.

Andrew Bartlett