[Samba] NTP configuration

Alexey A Nikitin nikitin at amazon.com
Thu Feb 6 20:10:17 UTC 2020

I humbly admit that my google-fu must be not up to the task, as my prior attempts at finding out where I can find NTP servers did not yield any useable results. But with this article you referenced I was able to find articles on MS Docs (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/networking/windows-time-service/how-the-windows-time-service-works) and MS TechNet (https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/50924.active-directory-time-synchronization.aspx) that appear to confirm I can simply use the DCs as the NTP servers.

Thanks!