[Samba] temporary winbindd issue

Andrea Cucciarre' acucciarre at cloudian.com
Mon Dec 28 10:28:23 UTC 2020

Thanks for you suggestion, I will implement it.
I have also noted the following error in the WB logs:

[2020/12/28 09:36:04.866692,  0]
../source3/librpc/crypto/gse.c:541(gse_get_client_auth_token)
   gse_get_client_auth_token: gss_init_sec_context failed with [
Miscellaneous failure (see text): TGT has been revoked](2529638932)
[2020/12/28 09:36:04.866805,  5]
../auth/gensec/gensec.c:492(gensec_update_done)
   gensec_update_done: gse_krb5[8a142b8]: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Do you know if it could be related to my issue and if it could be an
issue in the Windows DC?

Thanks
Andrea Cucciarre'