[Samba] Cloned DC - was :AW: Samba 4 custom ports for DNS in 2020?

Joachim Lindenberg samba at lindenberg.one
Tue Dec 22 20:09:38 UTC 2020

On one of my clones that I joined as new DCs I encounter "dns_tkey_gssnegotiate: TKEY is unacceptable" when executing  samba_dnsupdate --verbose --all-names.
I ran through https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Dns_tkey_negotiategss:_TKEY_is_unacceptable and afaik everything is ok, except that I cannot tell "BIND must be able to write to the temporary directory. For details, which temporary folder your BIND installation uses, see the BIND and your operating system's documentation" - which directory is is using and where is that in bind documentation?
Thanks, Joachim