[Samba] Moving a DC...

Joachim Lindenberg samba at lindenberg.one
Wed Dec 16 17:47:54 UTC 2020

I do have a question that probably fits nicely... rather than starting from scratch with a new DC I´d like to clone an existing DC (with network turned off, samba-ad-dc stopped and disabled) and join that after changing the host name etc. I assume the list below -- suffices to copy -- that include samba in the path are exactly the directories I should consider to clean before joining, correct? Any others?
Thanks, Joachim