[Samba] Getent doesn't show AD users/groups

Alex Orlov ooo_saturn7 at mail.ru
Wed Dec 16 17:41:31 UTC 2020

Hello, Louis

I tried the solution you provided, but result is the same. So, I gave up and did without getent.
Now, I use chgrp by gid and everything is ok. When I set the group from AD by gid, then
I see in MC the name of the group, because users/groups are not in the list of all users/groups
but when requested by one they are resolved (as I wrote getent passwd administrator worked).

So, the problem is closed — I can’t spend more time on it.

--
Best regards, Alex Orlov