[Samba] Client machine not fetching user accounts from AD domain

Z Z nirayah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:58:41 UTC 2020

Greetings Rowland.

Finally managed to upgrade the distro and Samba as well. Took me some time
since there are services running on the particular machine, so I had to
wait.
Happy to report that after the upgrade the problem is resolved.
I have one more question though. Can you tell me how often winbind updates
its cache?  Because I feel like it's too slow. The changes I make on the
users/new users in the DC take some time to propagate.

Thanks again for your help