[Samba] How does samba work with kerberos?

Alex Orlov ooo_saturn7 at mail.ru
Mon Dec 14 19:15:30 UTC 2020

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your help. I will do as you say. However, could you explain
in two-three sentences how samba works with kerberos KDC. I just want to understand
the way they communicate. I am not samba or kerberos expert but I like to know
what is happening in my server.

--
Best regards, Alex Orlov