[Samba] LDAP TLS error with 4.13

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Dec 14 18:06:06 UTC 2020

I don't suggest changing the OS as a first measure, what I was trying
to hint at is that you should look into how GnuTLS default priorities
work and the system-wide files that are being used, eg from FIPS mode
and other global policies.

Double-check the smb.conf "tls priority", we have some control over
GnuTLS there too, but I think this is most probably due to the global
policy files.

What is your host OS and what is your GnuTLS version?

Andrew Bartlett