[Samba] ODP: Accounts permission dialog not populated.

Paul Paku paku_ at outlook.com
Mon Dec 14 15:59:06 UTC 2020

Yes only the last one Special Permissions is light grayed for all items.

But have moved forward.

If the nss switching was death because of no interfaces  (libs) to use - the rights assignment was set  wrong as well.
There should be some  warnings btw.
Anyway, I cleared the rights and assigned it again - looks much better now.
User can  access newly created shares ... but Windows Interface is still empty inside permissions box.
Set all permissions from cli.

p.