[Samba] rights -- structures

Maurizio Caloro maurizio at caloro.ch
Mon Dec 14 13:20:00 UTC 2020

Dear Rowland
Yes this package was not installed libnss-winbind libpam-winbind, Thanks!

After installing this, chown send me more feedback
	# getent passwd mauriziocaloro
	mauriziocaloro:*:11107:10513:Maurizio
Caloro:/home/mauriziocaloro:/bin/bash

Ok now after login with Account MaurizioCaloro.... why I can open also the
Folder "Lukas Christen"
	drwxr-xr-x 2 lukaschristen  smbadmin     4096 Dec 14 14:12 'Lukas
Christen'
	drwxr-xr-x 2 mauriziocaloro smbadmin     4096 Dec 14 14:16 'Maurizio
Caloro'

Thanks