[Samba] rights -- structures

Maurizio Caloro maurizio at caloro.ch
Mon Dec 14 11:11:15 UTC 2020

The machine are join 100%, here

root at srvcar005:/shares/Userhome# net ads testjoin
Join is OK

The folder are now.

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Dec 14 08:29 'Maurizio Caloro'

if try to add the permission from AD Members mauriziocaloro:andusersmbadmin I recive the following output.
 	root at srvcar005:/shares/Userhome# chown "mauriziocaloro:smbadmin" "Maurizio Caloro"
 	chown: invalid user: ‘mauriziocaloro:smbadmin’
regards
Mauri