[Samba] placing sam.ldb (was dns.keytab doesn't exist)

Dan Egli dan at newideatest.site
Fri Dec 11 21:55:46 UTC 2020

Would it be better to just re-provision the domain? There's no body in
it right now but a single test user and a single machine account. It
would not be hard to simply re-run samba-tool domain provision.

You tell me. I can nuke and start over, or try to fix this install,
whichever is easier.

--
Dan Egli
 From my Test Server