[Samba] rights -- structures

Maurizio Caloro maurizio at caloro.ch
Fri Dec 11 17:10:07 UTC 2020

Hello

I have now AD 4.13.2 and FileServer with samba 4.9.5 this are joint to
Domain.

I need to create now new a file Share permission structure.

If setting the Domain User and the smbadmin this are a possible structure
that I can assign different rights folders ?

Domain Users:smbadmin                            /

                Domain Users:smbadmin            /FolderName-DATA

                Domain Users:smbadmin            /FolderName-PICTURES

                Domain Users:smbadmin            /FolderName-PICTURES

Please are this the right way...

Thanks for any possible update

Regards

Mauri