[Samba] auth_json_audit is not logging to a custom log file

shacky shacky83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:43:43 UTC 2020

Il giorno gio 10 dic 2020 alle ore 01:42 Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>
ha scritto:

> I would be very surprised if your server is secure (that is, has all
> the current security patches), so I would upgrade with urgency anyway.

I agree with you, unfortunately Zentyal guys are blocked at Ubuntu 18.04
LTS and not Ubuntu 20.04 LTS which provides Samba 4.11) even at their last
version.

I will wait some more months to see if they will update, then I will switch
to another solution (Nethserver?).

You need Samba 4.10 and later for the per-class logfiles.

Thank you very much!

Bye for now