[Samba] Network rebuild advice needed

Peter Pollock peter.pollock at kingschristian.org
Sat Aug 29 21:44:55 UTC 2020

Thank you for your assistance.

Turns out everything is really really screwed up and I can't even add a DC
right now. I thought I had added a third and it seemed to be replicating
but now the other two won't recognize it as a DC.

I'm so deep in this hole right now I'm considering nuking the whole thing,
quitting my job and moving to a desert island. It seriously couldn't make
it any worse.