[Samba] Slow Samba AD DC performance compared to Microsoft AD DC

Sinan Ozturk snnoztrk95 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:07:40 UTC 2020

Thanks for the information.

I know this is kinda out of topic but is it possible to use samba with ipa client from another domain?

It is probably broke both Samba and FreeIPA client.

Our servers run a different domain with FreeIPA. Samba domain is domain.com, FreeIPA domain is domain.cloud

I know FreeIPA and Samba have some common config files.

Thanks.