[Samba] accessing foreign AD users to NT domain

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 28 08:04:08 UTC 2020

Ah,. Wait a sec.. That a good one..
And yes,.. Your totaly correct.

I have the OLD wins server running on the PDC and DHCP point to the wins server.
But all other parts point to the AD-DC's of the AD-domain.

And The master browser in my networks is one of the new Member servers.
When everything is moved, i switch to only DNS resolving.

Its a mess :-/ , if you read it like this,.. but techincaly its all working fine.  :-)
Few months and im finaly back to 1 normal domain..

Good point here Marco..
Thank you for thinking with us :-)

Greetz,

Louis