[Samba] No mapping on second fileserver

Maik Holtkamp s-y-l at gmx.net
Wed Aug 26 14:07:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am 26.08.2020 um 15:56 schrieb Rowland penny via samba:
> On 26/08/2020 14:45, Maik Holtkamp via samba wrote:
>> We recently switched our NT4 Domain to AD.
>>
>> We have 2 AD serves using sernet packages on debian buster with bind9
>> dns backend, isc-dhcpd updated by the dyndns script.
>>
>> Files are served by a AD member server (AKA fileserver) on debian
>> buster, too. It's using the original debian samba packages.
>>
>> ---cut---
>> root at fileserver ~ # getent passwd maikholtkamp
>> maikholtkamp:*:101105:100513:Maik
>> Holtkamp:/home/AD/maikholtkamp:/bin/false
>> ---cut---
>
> Have you installed libnss-winbind, libpam-winbind and libpam-krb5 ?

Bingo, no *-winbind was install. THX, working now.

BTW:

Didn't install libpam-krb5 since it was trying to remove libpam-heimdal.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen/Best regrads                     Maik Holtkamp
Kirchstr. 76                                D-32278 Kirchlengern/Germany
e-mail: s-y-l at gmx.net
Datenschutz Bedenken/Privacy Concerns:                PGP-ID: 0xB8DC036F