[Samba] smbclient mask command seems not to work the same way with recurse ON for mget and mput

LPC DPG lpcdpg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 07:52:41 UTC 2020

Dear Andrew.

You are right, I should have taken a deeper look into the standard output
during compilation. I did just assume source4 was the one for Samba4.

Anyway, besides the source confusion (really, even if I had found the right
one, following the code would have been out of my reach), I don't seem to
find how that is related with the documentation issue, or the
mput/mask/recurse commands combination issue.

May I ask whether any of you have made the test trying to transfer
recursively filtered files?

Many thanks. Best regards.