[Samba] smbclient mask command seems not to work the same way with recurse ON for mget and mput

LPC DPG lpcdpg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:23:50 UTC 2020

Dear folks.

Was hoping it had to do with the release, but have also tested in 4.4.16
and the issue is also there. I am aware a RHEL/CEntOS based upon 6
distribution is not the most up to date version I should test this on, as
it also limits how easy is compiling most recent versions of Samba, but I
assume though this is not a tricky test, and should work as documented in
both 4.4 and 4.2 versions.

Looking forward to reading your remarks.

Many thanks in advance. Best regards.