[Samba] Windows XP issues

Franco Suarez frann.suarez at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:16:10 UTC 2020

Thanks Andrew for the answer.

But even if I enable Windows XP to use NTLMv2 (using Regedit on
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CURRENTCONTROLSET/CONTROL/LSA
LMCOMPATIBILITYLEVEL to 5) and adding  "ntlm auth = ntlmv1-permitted" to my
smb.conf

Still the same error. (No *more connections can* be *made* to this remote
computer at this time) in versions higher than 4.10.

Any ideas?
Best Regards
Juan Franco.