[Samba] Using Samba AD/DC as an Active Directory OAuth provider for OpenShift

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Aug 21 20:38:37 UTC 2020

What I would do is try the query Rowland uses, and the example from the
OCP documentation and then, with the Samba debug level raised, examine
what Samba gets in the filter.

If that isn't clear enough, get a network trace using wireshark and
decrypt it with the SSL key and keytab.

But my money is on a typo or small syntax thing that can be worked
around, at a first guess.

Andrew Bartlett