[Samba] Problem with login win10

admin at prawda.net.pl admin at prawda.net.pl
Thu Aug 20 09:29:20 UTC 2020

Hi

I have problem with login in computer with win10. Sometimes when I try login
I get communicat the password entered is incorrect, in samba logs no errors.
I must restart computer and then I can login.

Sometimes login to computer work and block comuter (win+l), when try
unblock computer i see communicat - the password entered is incorrect.

My samba AD is in version 4.12.6. Users and computer I add in samba ver. 4.8
and last I update it to 4.12.6 and then I see this problems.

Please help me

BR

GC