[Samba] Samba rpms now available from CentOS Storage SIG

João Baúto joao.bauto at neuro.fchampalimaud.org
Mon Aug 17 11:14:50 UTC 2020

Hi Anoop,

I can see the centos-release-samba412 rpm in the mirror (
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-8/8/extras/x86_64/os/Packages/) but once I
try to update Samba, it says that no packages are marked for update. There
isn't a samba-412 in the storage repo (
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-8/8/storage/x86_64/) as far as I can see
(in opposition to samba-411).

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
*João Baúto*

*Scientific Computing and Software Platform*
Champalimaud Research
Champalimaud Center for the Unknown
Av. Brasília, Doca de Pedrouços
1400-038 Lisbon, Portugal