[Samba] Samba DNS fails when queried with nslookup commands

James Atwell james.atwell365 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:24:10 UTC 2020

On 8/13/2020 11:06 AM, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:

> [...]
Everything is working as it should now.  One thing I will add that I did
do differently is I remember from previous Ubuntu OS's I could modify
the following file to permanently change resolv.conf

/etc/resolvconf/resolv.conf.d/head

I added the search domain there and resolv.conf shows my search domain.

 From my perspective nslookup is now resolving correctly and I believe
the issue is resolved. Thanks again for yours and Rowlands help.

-James