[Samba] Cannot contact any KDC for realm

Alfonso Conner c1581634 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:54:02 UTC 2020

> It looks like you have built Samba yourself,
Yes. I followed the guide and built Samba myself.

https://git.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=blob_plain;f=bootstrap/generated-dists/centos7/bootstrap.sh;hb=master
>Before you built Samba ?
No. I was not aware of this step.

>Have you installed and started 'krb5-server' ?
No. I have checked and only krb5-workstation and krb5-libs were installed.

Kindly advise how I should follow up from here.

Thank you.

Regards
Alfonso