[Samba] [Solved] Problem with intermediate certificate (tls cafile)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Aug 10 09:50:16 UTC 2020

For now, yes.

But for future setups, we should use intermediate certificates now also as some browsers will mark the sites as insecure if they dont have intermediates.
I'm changeing all my certificates at the moment, im adding the intermediates.

> So the wikipage appears to be correct, as far as it goes.
Yes, its correct, but getting a small bit out-dated.
Apple, google are making these setups more obligated. (always https and having intermediate certs).
Cant find the article on the intermediates but its there somewhere.

Greetz,

Louis