[Samba] Office 365 datafgateway

Terry Polzin tpolzin at olysteel.com
Thu Aug 6 15:08:18 UTC 2020

I have an existing SAMBA server setup and joined to my domain accessing shares with LINUX ACLs handling the R/W permissions.

Is it possible to read/write to a SAMBA share via an Office 365 data gateway.  My SharePoint admin is getting a 403 error when he tries to save a file.

Thanks,

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain confidential and proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, or if you received this e-mail in error, you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail or any attached files. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail that you received this e-mail by mistake, then delete it and all attached files from your system and destroy all copies. If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail or attached files is strictly prohibited.