[Samba] Removing IP address from DC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Apr 30 11:44:30 UTC 2020

Hai

Correct, but this IS a good point.

And, i think i understand where this is coming from. ( helps that im dutch also ).
Dutch Internet provider Ziggo is deploying routers that have only IPv6 configured for the lan segements.
and IPv6 routings are more inteligent then IPv4..

I suggest, configure the AD-DC for both IPv4 and IPv6.

@Rowland, its something we really should think about.
Maybe i'll do a setup also with only IPv6 configured.

I'll think about it. (since its more work and im behind...)

Greetz,

Louis