[Samba] dreplsrv memory

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Thu Apr 30 10:51:57 UTC 2020

On 30/04/2020 11:22, MORILLO Jordi via samba wrote:
> Hi Rowland,
>
> One of my DC is offline because Adsl is down and I can't physicaly reboot modem (Covid confinement) :-/
> Here is my headbridge DC config:

If the DC has been offline for any length of time and is likely to
remain offline, I would forcibly demote it, when you finally get the
router rebooted, the DC is going to be out of sync with the rest of the
domain.

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your smb.conf, I would
suggest you raise the log level to 4 and see if anything pops out.

Rowland