[Samba] dreplsrv memory

MORILLO Jordi j.morillo at educationetformation.fr
Thu Apr 30 10:22:31 UTC 2020

Hi Rowland,

One of my DC is offline because Adsl is down and I can't physicaly reboot modem (Covid confinement) :-/
Here is my headbridge DC config:

[global]
        workgroup = PR
        realm = pr.educationetformation.fr
        netbios name = DC000

        bind interfaces only = yes
        interfaces = lo eth0

        printcap name = /dev/null
        load printers = no

        dns forwarder = 10.1.5.1 10.1.1.12

        # Needed for FreeRadius PEAP MSCHAP
        ntlm auth = mschapv2-and-ntlmv2-only

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/pr.educationetformation.fr/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read only = No

"samba-tool drs showrepl" is fine everywhere (except my offline DC).
No error at samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --fix --yes