[Samba] pad length mismatch error message

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 22 12:56:02 UTC 2020

Well,

If you running with bind9_DLZ, you also should enable it.

Based on what i see below, its not enable, you installed it your not done yet. ;-)
Verify the settings ( debianize the paths )
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/BIND9_DLZ_DNS_Back_End

Then then its all done, reboot the server.
Run this script, anonimized it and post the content to the list.

Then i know all i want to know.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thctlo/samba4/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh

Greetz,

Louis