[Samba] Error when removing client from domain

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 22 12:51:47 UTC 2020

And for this one.

Check if the object has the correct rights, does it has "SELF" rights for example.
Its a longer list to take the time for it to check it.

if you can not find it, try re-joining the computer to the AD domain.

(more below inbetween lines)

Because that you most probley have problems.

> The error message itself makes sense, the computer object
> does not have write access to the ldap (and I think should
> never have), but the administrator should have them.

No it has no rights on it's own computer object in the AD.
And they should have that.
Try joining an other computer and verify the settings.

> We are currently using Samba version 4.12.1-SerNet-Debian-5.buster.
>
> Do you have any idea?

Yup, see above ;-)

Good luck..

Greetz,