[Samba] How to add network devices, like MS NPS, on Samba 4 AD/DC?

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:14:54 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I intend implement to Single Sign On on my network devices (switches,
routes and APs) using Freeradius and Samba 4 AD/DC. I've tested
configuration of a Freeradius server to authentication with ntml_auth and
authorization by groups with ldap, both with my samba ad/dc, on my
switches and it has worked pretty well. Though, the clients has been on a
file in my test and it's very hard to maintain in this configuration. Is
possible integrate the network devices on Samba AD/DC LDAP base or
something like occurs with NPS on Windows Server or I've got create a new
base (LDAP or SQL) to store the devices information (secret pre-shared key,
description and else)?

--
Igor Sousa