[Samba] Migrate Zentyal Samba PDC to Samba PDC v4.12 (compiled)

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Fri Apr 17 13:14:53 UTC 2020

On 17/04/2020 13:59, Miguel Angel Coa M. wrote:
> Hi,
> Samba over Centos is for my experience whit this distribution. Anyway
> check the link maybe is more easy with the same operating system.

The problem with Centos is that there are no OS Samba packages that can
be used for an AD DC, and there probably never will be. There are third
party Centos Samba packages, but only for Centos 7.

Using packages will always be better than self compiling, everything
ends up in the correct place.

Rowland