[Samba] Join new DC to domain - advice to upgrade Samba 4.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Apr 9 07:13:14 UTC 2020

Yeah, i also agree in this.

Joining with a new server is also a good option.

And if you do that, use samba 4.11/4.12 from my repo.
Or, if you stayed in Debian official, 4.9.5 (for buster)

If you using a "minimal" installed server with only samba and needed software,
then its also and option, NOTE, more RISKY, to upgrade to debian testing and use 4.11.5 official.

Choices to make ;-)

Greetz,

Louis