[Samba] Azure AD Connect

Marcio Merlone marcio.merlone at a1.ind.br
Wed Apr 8 15:02:56 UTC 2020

Brainstorming on this issue, how about creating a NEW AD domain on azure
and make them trust each other?

For example, suppose I already have my working XPTO domain
(xpto.domain.tld) running on samba. I then create an ACME domain
(acme.domain.tld) on Azure and then put them to work together on a trust
relationship?

--
*Marcio Merlone*