[Samba] /configure.developer is not working

Metin Koc metkoc at outlook.com
Thu Sep 26 07:34:16 UTC 2019

After I downloaded to samba-4.11.0 I am following to installation method below;
wget -c https://download.samba.org/pub/samba/stable/samba-4.11.0.tar.gz
tar -zxvf samba-4.11.0.tar.gz
cd samba-4.11.0
./configure.developer (1st error)
Make (It now returns "Project not configured (run 'waf configure' first)"
make install..

Using Centos 7 and samba-4.11.0

I guess there are alot of change since my last installation.

Metin