[Samba] Debian Buster 4.11 packages (almost)..

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Sep 24 14:23:06 UTC 2019

Hai,

Well.. :-(( no.. Not yet. Boehoee :-(

There are multiple things still going on which needs to be fixed first.

Today i fixed a few more, and a new test build is currently running (again)..
Pff. Done over 30 test builds already...

And we are still finding more things atm.
So i have to hold on with the 'almost', well its almost but time wise,
I cant say anything atm.

Sorry, guys, but it is a big change that is coming..

If people want to help out.
Go here :
https://salsa.debian.org/samba-team/samba/
Register yourself on Debian Salsa and help fixing things.

Patience guys.. or help out.. ;-)

Greetz,

Louis