[Samba] testparm comaprison

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 10:37:16 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks, Well winbind enum is needed, and ntlm auth is required by some
applications, seems that samba has disabled by default but windows has
enabled, we have to migrate some old applications

I understand taht is OK with yout comments

thanks

Missatge de Trenta sis <trenta.sis at gmail.com> del dia dl., 23 de set.
2019 a les 11:22: