[Samba] SMB3 Multichannel supported

Bob signature bob at donelsontrophy.com
Sun Sep 22 19:06:05 UTC 2019

I have been reviewing some event viewer logs of smbclient on the W10
workstations I have in our Samba 4 AD environment. These logs are
complaining about "Multichannel" and that an administrator has disabled
multichannel.

I have found that multichannel was implemented as "experimental" in
v4.4. Then, I also found a post (somewhere) that it was still
"experimental" in v4.5. Searching release version notes, I am not easily
finding any other references to it's status.

Now we're on v4.10.5 so, is multichannel experimental and does it also
require elevating the function level to 2012 or higher when enabled?
--
_Thank you._
BOB WOODEN